Introduction to Digital Photography is taught in an easy going, humorous manner by Ernie and Angie Page. Learn the basics as he shares with you key concepts he has learned over more than 30 years of photographic experience.
Class: Introduction to Digital Photography
Guests: minimum 3 / maximum 10
When: March 17 (6-9pm) and 18th (9 to 4pm)
Where: Victory Baptist Church Cross Lanes, WV
Requirements for this class:
- DSLR (camera with changeable lenses) or at least a digital camera that allows you to manually change aperture/shutter speed.
- Interest in or improving your photography
You Should take this class if you……..
- Want to gain control and confidence in your photography
- Wanting to unlock your creative side (even if you don’t think you have one!)
- Like spending time and networking with people who share your passion for photography
- Are considering buying a digital SLR camera and wonder if its right for you
What you will learn:
- Fundamental concepts of photography
- Better understanding of your cameras operation
- Improve your shooting techniques
- Improve in metering/exposure
- How to use light for dramatic images
- Working effectively with cameras LCD
- How to make inspiring images
Cost: $125 per person plus tax (total 132.50)
What is included in the class:
- Class Instruction/demonstrations
- Some hands on learning
- All Class notes/handouts
- Lunch provided on Saturday
Meeting location Victory Baptist Church in Cross Lanes. Class sizes are limited to 10 students and must have a minimum of 3 participants.